Digital marketing is the component of marketing that uses the Internet and online-based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services
Digital marketing is the practice of promoting products or services with the help of digital devices and technology.
In simple words, digital marketing is any form of marketing that occurs online with the help of mobile, laptop, internet, etc. In addition to digital signage and technology that may not be connected to the internet. It can range from anything as complex as automated email marketing initiatives all the way down to the content choices on your website blog.
Now, you know what is digital marketing, lets proceed and know the types of digital marketing.
Why is Digital Marketing Important?
- It reaches a broad spectrum of internet users who spend their time and money online.
- It pins small businesses in top-ranking positions over brick-and-mortar firms with a meager advertising budget.
- It provides businesses with laser-focused control to ensure target audiences read their messages.
- It allows personal-level marketing to provide comfort and security for customers to subscribe to the messages and purchase.
- It enables tracking ads and communicating with the target audience.
- It provides scaling and adaptability for growing businesses to get instant results and optimize accordingly, reducing lost revenues and wasted ad spend.
- It influences the purchase decisions of internet users who look for services, products, or anything they desire online.
- It allows businesses to market to people by various means that show individual respect.